About Me

Hello, my name is Benedict Jenkins and I am a student at Hills Road Sixth Form College. I study English Literature, Art and Film Studies. Film is a major hobby of mine and I spend a considerable amount of my free time watching films! This is why I am especially excited to produce a film of my own and show off some of the ideas I have. reflected through the subjects that I take, as a consumer I am drawn to productions that are beautifully shot and have a good score, so films like Black Swan and LaLa Land definitely come to mind. I am fan of many auteurs whose distinct styles resinate with me massively for example: Alfonso CuarĂ³n, Wes Anderson, Christopher Nolan and Martin Scorsese just to mention a few. When producing my film, I will be looking at these for inspiration as I want  strive for a piece of work that manages to command a reaction from the audience.

Comments

Popular Posts